400g dry GF pasta
1 bunch kale, stalks removed and chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons lemon rind
1 lemon juiced
1/2 cup pine nuts
200g cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese
7-8 teaspoons of San Elk vegetable stock
dissolved in 3 litres of boiling water
1. Set 3 litres of water to boil in a large pot, once water is boiled, add vegetable stock and pasta.
2. In the meanwhile, heat skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add pine nuts and once lighted toasted remove and set aside.
3. Add remaining olive oil to pan and on low heat add thinly sliced garlic. Allow to soften (2 minutes) and add kale, cooking for a further 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and combine with lemon juice, lemon rind and pine nuts.
4. Once pasta is cooked, set aside 1.5 cups of cooking water (stock) . Strain pasta and add back to large pan.
5. Add in kale mix, chopped cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup stock and vegan parmesan cheese. Keep adding remaining stock slowly until desired sauce is achieved.
6. Serve with an extra sprinkle of parmesan cheese and enjoy!